Tuesday, March 24, 2009

President Obama has ANOTHER TV Spot

I think President Obama needs to actually spend more time in the White House working rather than on television. It seems like he's been on television an awful lot lately. I, personally, don't need so many media spots to go over what he is, or is not doing, while in office so far. If he'd put it all on the internet, like he promised to do while he was campaigning for full disclosure to the American public, we'd have all the information we need!

In Corporate America, you don't see the big CEO on television every other day. He has too much work to do to keep a company running. If a CEO spent so much time in make-up and going over his speeches to the nation, how much actual time would he be spending solving his company's gigantic problems? Not enough I would think.

Since he likes to give so many of them. I'll give one myself.

My Address to President Obama ~

You are not a celebrity. You are a politician despite the "hope" and "change" platform you ran on. My hope in dwindling and fears for my children and grandchildren's futures grow. Not all are in love with your image and don't want to see it every other day on television giving speeches, making insulting jokes, or laughing during interviews over inappropriate topics while the country crumbles around our feet. Please work more and try to resolve this country's gigantic and mounting problems (which I believe you've failed to do, and have possible hurt more, so far). That's my opinion. I assume I am still allowed to voice one since we aren't a fascist country (yet?).

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP