Sunday, March 8, 2009

Easter Basket Ideas

My stepkids are coming for Spring Break so instead of sending them small gifts that can be mailed long distance or a gift card for Easter (they are teenagers and would prefer the gift cards I am sure), we will be filling Easter baskets for them like we do for our other four children.

Now I just have to figure out what small, but meaningful, gift can I put in an Easter basket for a teenage boy and teenage girl that won't get tossed into a closet (or most likely thrown away by their mother when the kids aren't around which has happened too many times before). I want it to mean something to them. The thing is, I don't think "we" mean much to them so I am not sure what gift to add to their basket. If it is a personal, family type of gift, it has even more likelihood of ending up in the trash. Tip-toeing my way through the ex and stepfamily landmines are so much fun!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP