Sunday, March 29, 2009

Guitar Hero Metallica

Guitar Hero just released Metallica!! We used to have Guitar Hero for our PS2. Now we have an XBox 360 and the kids would get a huge kick out of being able to play Guitar Hero. I'm not comfortable buying them though until I see some reviews. Like a lot of parents, I am not comfortable with the "Teen" video rating so I wait to see how other parents rate it for their younger children first. If they'd make a Guitar Hero with teen pop starts like Miley or the others like her, then I'd be a little more comfortable buying it. Otherwise, I have to worry about video babes with excess cleavage spilling out, etc.

We did just buy the Dance Dance Revolution High School Musical 3 for our seven-year-old as an early birthday present. She's a huge HSM3 fan. The kids loved it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP