Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prom Night

It's the time of year when juniors and seniors in high schools everywhere start thinking about prom dresses and the perfect tuxedo. What an exciting time! I didn't go to my proms (my boyfriend was already out of high school and didn't want to go); it's a small regret that I have.

I hope parents talk to their teenagers about drinking and driving and really hit home with the fatality of combining the two. It'd become a dangerous night for teenagers and it's a sad ending to a night of fun when an accident happens. They also need to be aware that even if they aren't drinking and driving, there are others on the road who have been and they need to be very careful driving that night.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP