Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Make $40 in TEN MINUTES!! FOR REAL!

I work from home because I want to be home for my kids and available. I am always on the lookout for LEGITIMATE ways to make money. Through a friend of mine, I heard about surveys you can do that make you money. I've found a number of sites that I have actually been paid for (I don't list them on my site unless I've been paid!). Right now there is a really good offer I wanted to make y'all aware of. It is at Mermaids Sand Dollars. Usually I just do the free offers (doesn't cost me a penny to do and I make $$ doing it). However, this offer was too good to pass up. The offer is called Psychic Source. You pay $10 for a ten minute reading. Mermaids pays $30 to you for doing the offer and will pay you another $20 if you do this offer in February as their February promo. I did this so I made $40 in ten minutes plus had my first psychic reading, lol. I also get 250 PTC ads for my home business advertised on Mermaids for free! Sign up at Mermaids Sand Dollars and then do the Psychic Source offer. It was simple. I did it Saturday and had $50 in my account on Monday!!! Just click the link below!!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP