Monday, February 25, 2008

Shopping Online

I've created an online affiliate retail page of some popular stores that we all love to shop from like Amazon, Hot Topic, ebay, PacSun, Zoobooks (my eight year old son loves these magazines), and more! As I become affiliated with more popular shops, I will add them to this page. Check it out.

If your child likes those "build a" stuffed animal shops, you HAVE to try Stuffed With Fluff! Just a whole lot of fun. I bet you the little ones would love one of these in their Easter basket.

If you have a pre-teen or teenage daughter and worry about the chemicals and other unnatural products they are applying to their face and body, check out Mineral Girlz. It's a healthy, more natural alternative (and more natural look as well - no more goop!!). LOL. Check them out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP