Thursday, September 9, 2010

Willow Smith Releases First Song - Whip My Hair

If you don't know who I'm talking about, Willow Smith is the daughter of Will Smith (everybody knows who Will Smith is) and Jada Pinkett Smith.  Willow just released her first song under Jay-Z's recording label.  It's called "whip my hair" and I think the younger crowd will like it.  The "whip my hair" over and over again sounds like chipmunks to me but I'm not ten years old. 

I think she's nine years old.  With Will and Jada as parents, both Willow and Jaden Smith are going to be names in the business in the coming years.  I loved Jaden in Karate Kid.  His interviews to promote the movie were really cute too. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP