Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Monogrammed Baby Gifts on Sale at Baby Stuff Gifts


Baby Stuff Gifts is having a really great sale right now.  If you order now through September 15, 2010, you can get 15% off your entire order!  That's a really good discount for personalized baby gifts.  I love the monogrammed baby gifts, like the monogrammed receiving blankets.  The little monogrammed hooded towel for after baby's bath would look so cute too!

I just love babies - baby smell (well, the good after bath smell, not the dirty diaper smell), cuddling the little babies, watching their little fingers curl around your own, the tiny clothes and gifts.  I LOVE babies.  I was just telling my husband this past week that I needed to hold a newborn baby again.  He about freaked out because he thought I meant I wanted another baby.  I had to carefully explain to my almost 45-year-old husband of six kids that I meant I needed to hold someone ELSE's newborn baby for a little while to get the baby fix in and then give him or her back.  Geez!  Almost gave my old man a heart attack. 

Though when I start shopping for other people's babies, and seeing all the tiny clothes and personalized toys, the baby urge hits.  It goes away...but then it comes back.  It always comes back.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP