Saturday, September 18, 2010

Relocation List of Things to Do

We are actively looking to relocate back to our homestate.  My husband has two upcoming telephone interviews that have yet to be scheduled yet.  Wish they'd schedule them already!  I need to plan everything.  I'm OCD like that.  I need to know who, what, and when so I can plan what I need to do from there.  It's a compulsion of mine. 

There's so much that I need to do if it is looking like we are really going to move:

  • Find good schools in an affordable place to live.
  • Plan when/how to get us moved from point A to point B.
  • Contact our current insurance company, and other auto insurance companies, to find out how much our rates are going to increase and who I can save money with. They decreased by 50% when we moved here so I'd expect them to double if we move back.
  • Starting planning the transfer of school records.
  • Research a new pediatrician, new thyroid doc for me, and a family doctor for both my husband and me, then arrange the transfer of medical records.
  • Etc., etc., etc. 
  • Get our docs routine vet care before we leave because it's less expensive here.
  • Arrange for the transfer of 1-2 horses (I hope, I hope, I hope).  I don't want to leave them behind. 
  • Etc., etc., etc. again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP