Friday, October 15, 2010

Dreaded Birthday Tomorrow

Tomorrow I will be 39 years old.  One year away from 40, which I dread SO MUCH.  I am really hating this birthday.  I didn't want gifts or anything but as usual, the husband said too bad and took the kids shopping this morning for me.  I know they bought me a digital camera.  If I had the receipt, I could even tell which digital camera he bought me from what the barcode scanner scanned onto the receipt. As it is, he didn't give me the receipt like he usually does. Kind of a "no peeking" thing I guess.

Of course, when he goes to work tonight, I could easily find my present downstairs.  I could be sneaky that way.  However, I won't.  I don't think. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP