Thursday, August 14, 2014

Son beats out senior on snare

Marching band season has started and my sophomore son is lead snare. Yeah for him!! I don't think the senior in percussion liked that too much but he is better than every other one in his group. The senior quit band because he wasn't snare or on the quads.

I think it'd be cool if our marching band had some guitars out there, set up wireless, of course. I've heard they're going to get some keyboards or something but I'd like to see a guitar. Then we can really do "Welcome to the Jungle" the right way. There are a lot of cool wireless systems to choose from but our school would never spend the money on that kind of set up.

You can find all kinds of good sales for your musical needs online and get notified of them through your email. Join now.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP