Thursday, December 5, 2013

Band Geek Stuff

We had a kid in my daughter's grade this year decide he wanted to play trombone. He'd not played it before. All of a sudden, there's a trombone player in the high school marching band. It looks hard to play. How did he do that? Now if he'd stood up in the stands with a colored pbone trombone,that would have been even better!  Get one in the school colors.

My freshman son was the only other snare in marching band this year, other than a high school senior. The other kids in the grades in between couldn't keep up with my kid so he got the other snare spot. How cool is that?

I love watching my two kids perform in the marching band, but I sure am glad not to have to sit out in the cold or rain until next year!




0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP