Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gift Ideas for Her

If your valentine's gifts for your significant other didn't go over too well this year, perhaps you should start planning NOW how you are going to make it up to her next year? My husband always does well at holidays but I know some husbands need a little help.  I was browsing on http://www.redenvelope.com/wife-gifts-valentines-RWFGV and found some great ideas!

I would love to receive the Teardrop Smokey Quarts Earrings and the Sculptured Jewelry Tree to keep them on when I wasn't wearing them. The Cherry Blossom Candle would look great in my living room but what I'd really love is the Sterling Birthstone Stacking Rings - one for each of our four children.  Gifts that include our children together in some way would mean the most to me.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP